TO REMOVE STAINS FROM ANY WHERE ON THE BODY-
Boil 1 liter water till ¼ liter remains, then mix glycerin and limetogether and use twice a day.
FOR HEART PROBLEMS
· Drink carrot juice (carrot juice not recommended for pregnant women).
· Mix water and ginger juice in equal parts and drink daily.
· For pain in the heart- 8-10 tulsi leaves mixed with 2-3 black peppers to be chewed and swallowed
FOR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
· Eat 3-4 garlic cloves daily.
· Drink milk mixed with crushed lasan.
· Nihar mouth 1 teaspoon olive oil.
· Eat fresh vegetables and fruits. Bananas and melons are especially beneficial.
· 2 teaspoon of honey mixed with 1 teaspoon lemon juice to be taken twice a day.
· For High and low Blood Pressure: Do deep breathing.
· Chew 1 teaspoon tea leaves mixed with sugar
· Mix luke warm water, lime juice and 1 pinch salt and drink
· Rub ginger juice around the naval
FOR COUGHS & COLDS
· A lemon a day keeps the cold away.
· Orange (mosambi) juice.
· 1 tblspoon of ginger juice mixed with ½ teaspoon honey.
· 2½ cups water to be boiled then add juice of 2 lemons and honey and drink at night.
· Drink onion juice and honey mixed together.
· For coughs ½ onion dipped in honey overnight and drink the juice
· For excessive coughing and to avoid coughing continuously keep pomegranate skin in the mouth
· Inhaling steam of hot water mixed with garlic cloves.
· 5 grms of honey 4 times in the day.
· For Phlegm (balghum)-chew dates well and drink hot water over it.
· For Colds, Coughs and Phlegm (balghum) in hot milk add haldi, salt and ghur and drink at night.
FOR MARRIAGE PROPOSALS
· (Dua to be prayed for results within 40 days or 3 months) –
Surah Taha- to be prayed for 41 to 90 days. Better to be prayed at time of shab and completed 5 mins before Namaz-e-Fajr.
· Surah Baqarah ayah # 137 to be recited 100 times for marriage proposal, family problems and for anger
فَإِنْ آمَنُوا بِمِثْلِ مَا آمَنتُم بِهِ فَقَدِ اهْتَدَوا ۖ وَّإِن تَوَلَّوْا فَإِنَّمَا هُمْ فِي شِقَاقٍ ۖفَسَيَكْفِيكَهُمُ اللَّـهُ ۚ وَهُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ ﴿١٣٧﴾
Translation: “So if they believe as ye believe, they are indeed on the right path; but if they turn back, it is they who are in schism; but Allah will suffice thee as against them, and He is the All- Hearing, the All-Knowing.”
…May Allah give us a better understanding & guide us to accept the truth